- Resolve issues in systems including SharePoint, CM9 - EDRMS, Justware - Case Management and back end services including Reporting Services and SQL Server 2005.
- Develop and customise applications accoridng to clients requirement
- Coordinate with external vendors to resolve, in a timely manner, application enhancements and system problems
- Provide guidance, and training to application users on the functions and use of supported applications.
- Assist with the resolution of issues and level 1 and 2 desktop support as required.Perform change control and configuration management of software
- Extensive design, development, testing, deployment and configuration management experience in an integrated, managed enterprise environment using relevant development technologies such as ASP.Net, C# and contemporary web technologies
- Expertise in SQL Server (Writing Complex queries , Stored Procedures, Implementing SQL Jobs, SSIS and SSRS packages etc
- Knowledge in SDLC
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Don't wait; apply now as we are undertaking rolling recruitment for this position!