- Sydney C B D
- $80000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alex Nguyen
- over 1 year ago
You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate incident resolution and service request management within timeframes defined in any agreed service or operational level agreements, meeting or exceeding internal client expectations.
- Provide Level 2/3 support for all issues.
- Assist with system maintenance and monitoring across a diverse range of applications and business systems.
- Alerting management of any situation trends eg: repeating faults that lead to repeated fixes, etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation relevant to systems support, including system administration and support procedures and training materials.
- Provide input towards continuous improvement.
- Assist with the development, testing and implementation of changes to systems, including changes arising from software upgrades or business improvement processes.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role with Investment Management experience (A must).
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills as well as the ability to cope with high-pressure situations.
- Analytical and critical thinking to identify the root cause and solve incidents and ongoing problems.
- A team player with influencing ability
If you are interested please click APPLY or contact Alex on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential chat.
Only short-listed applicants will receive a response.