- $100000.00 - $145000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Julie Starcevic
- 15 days ago
You will join the Cyber-Security practice unit team with current working from home arrangements and permanent office location in Melbourne, CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical work across application support & maintenance for IDAM platforms
- Lead major incident management calls
- Work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architects and Security teams.
- Maintaining and updating relevant documentation such as Network Diagrams, Configuration Databases along with process and procedural documentation
- Provide technical support within Managed Services' ITIL aligned service deliver processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
- Previous experience with end security across standards OS's (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc)
- Extensive experience with McAfee Security Suite
- Experience deploying and supporting Amazon, Azure and ESX environments
- Experience in supporting enterprises with approximately 5,000 end points
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- CISSP, CISM, CCNA, CEH and other information security certifications is preferable
- Previously worked in an agile and/or hybrid cloud environment
Please email your CV to Julie.email@example.com or click the APPLY button now!