Our client is looking to employ a highly skilled and experienced Application Technical Support individual in a permanent capacity based in the Canberra area. This role will be focussed on providing technical support for a leading edge decision support tool development project.
- Permanent opportunity - competitive salary on offer.
- Australian citizenship and high-level security clearance essential.
- Work in an exciting information environment.
Required Capabilities and Experience:
- Ability to provide local or enterprise application support as required by the client
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (executing scripts, running ETL, and troubleshooting)
- Tomcat 7 configuration
- Familiarity with Web application environments (Java)
- Remote desktop experience (TEST/UAT/PROD environments)
- Incident management skills (troubleshooting incidents, viewing logs, capturing screenshots, detailing steps)
- Familiarity with HTML/JS/CSS skills
- Be able to align the various environments (Prod DRN - including JRN development and test; DSN including JSN, UAT and Production etc.) in a technical and procedural sense. This includes a requirement for general SYSADMIN skills
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.