- New South Wales
- $105000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Pinki Verma
- 4 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Applications and Database Analyst to Work as part of the ICT Applications team.
The primary role of the ICT Applications and Database Analyst is to ensure the continuous improvement and ongoing effective and reliable use of core applications and data platforms used.
This role plays a pivotal role in the administration, delivery and integration of core applications and database solutions.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day database administration support, data performance enhancement and measures, maintaining and developing custom data solutions and cross-system integrations.
- Responsible for the extraction of data via scripting languages, through the building and maintaining of reports using recognised reporting tools, providing analysis to manage and review the extracted information and visualisations.
- Undertake project coordination of new ICT projects, taking them through the full development life cycle of requirements gathering, analysis, building, testing, user testing, implementation and review.
- Evaluate and manage and support staff use of core applications to promote improved data quality, drive efficiencies and ensure effective professional responsibilities are resourced correctly.
- Qualifications in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to generate data manipulation/transformation via SSIS or scripting (Powershell/Python).
- Experience working with and supporting SQL databases and strong SQL DDL/DML skills.
- Experience using web services/APIs to manage data and system integrations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365/Sharepoint Online and Google suite.
- Knowledge of, and experience with Synergetic or similar school management systems.
- Form and dashboard creation in Intelledox Infiniti/Nintex.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.