- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 12 days ago
- Multiple positions avaliable!
- 6 Month Contract with extension option
- Australian Citizenship required
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
Ministerial Support Officer will be required to provide high quality advice and service to our client and other key stakeholders across government agencies.
The Ministerial Support Officer will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day processing of ministerial documents, including:
- Coding and registering ministerial correspondence;
- Processing referrals from other Commonwealth agencies;
- Coordinating requests from ministerial offices; and
- Packaging and end processing of ministerial correspondence, briefs and submissions.
- Actioning less complex requests received through the ministerial mailbox;
- Providing effective and responsive Helpdesk support
- Preparing documents for the daily parliamentary courier run to Parliament House.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate high level organisational, time management and interpersonal communication skills and be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Previous experience with parliamentary document management or data entry systems.
- Experience in a parliamentary or ministerial role and/or coordination experience in a Commonwealth agency will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.