- Highly Respected Government Agency
- Contract until 30th June 2021
- Australian Citizenship Required
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
Our client is seeking multiple resources at the APS 5/6/EL1 level to support their Early Resolutions team.
- Deliver results through the effective case management of AAT Applications
- Be timely, reliable and work under pressure, including:
- Case management of less complex AAT Applications received by the Agency allocated to the early resolution teams;
- Assist to analyse AAT Applications and develop early resolution options;
- Obtain the information necessary to allow the effective resolution of AAT Applications; and
- Attendance for Hearings and Conciliation meetings with the AAT.
- Explain resolution options at the Case Management meetings; and
- Explain the meeting outcomes for each application to the early resolution teams.
- Assess and respond to risk from AAT Applications, including in terms of scheme sustainability and priority.
- Work closely with and be assisted by the Administrative Appeals Branch Legal Team.
Skills & Attributes
The successful candidate will have:
- Results driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to make sound judgments and develop options to solve problems
- Tertiary qualifications in law or a related discipline will be viewed favourably
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 02 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.