- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 6 months ago
- Join an innovative Government Agency!
- Non-ongoing position
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance
Centrally located, our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government to create unity by sharing common ways of working. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
The Digital Sourcing Financial Advisor is responsible for ensuring accuracy of information in the financial management information system (SAP) and completes various tasks to support the development and management of the WoAG arrangements including:
Management of the WoAG customer and vendor accounts, including running of reports, tracking of financial data, monthly reconciliations of payments made and received, and investigation of account discrepancies and corrections as required.
- Manage and process accounts payable for WoAG arrangements, including invoice processing, goods receipting, and purchase order creation.
- Oversight and administration of WoAG accounts receivable, issuing and creation of invoices, resolving customer account queries, and debt collection.
- Assist in the development of project implementation and related activities.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Provide timely and expert procurement and contract management advice to stakeholders.
- Assist in contract negotiations and management, as necessary.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in financial systems such as SAP, and experience with Microsoft Excel (or similar applications).
- Knowledge of and experience in the Commonwealth's ICT sourcing practices and contract management.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, with the ability to provide sound advice on a range of complex financial issues.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide timely and accurate advice to a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate mutually productive working relationships.
- Established liaison and representational skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment using digital technology to engage and interact across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and project outcomes.
- Be adaptable and resilient with the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery of outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.