- APS4 $ Hourly
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
This Payments Analyst role will involve working within a federal government agency that is working to transform the disability sector by providing its participants with support and the freedom to access funds based on their individual needs. This APS4 Payments Analyst role will provide support to the Markets, Providers and Sector Development Group which works to enhance provider and participant experience. Working within the Payments team, you will be responsible for validating payment clams that are, for a range of reasons, unable to be successfully processed through the provider and participant portal.
This role has initial approval to 30 June 2021 and is based in Geelong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of payment policies and processes
- Identify the cause of payment issues
- Investigate and track complaints and disputed claims
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Ensure knowledge and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks
- Develop procedural and technical expertise in relation to claims and plan funding management
- Meet key performance indicators
- Provide accurate and objective advice to Team Leader
- Previous experience in customer service environments
- Proficiency with IT systems
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Previous industry experience in government health or aged care, along with understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
This role is an APS4 level offering an hourly rate of $41.64 + superannuation.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com | 0433 872 700