Our client NDIA is seeking a Business Analyst to join their Contracts Management Branch. As a Business Analyst, you will provide critical support to the development and implementation of the Partner Contracts Branch Continuous Improvement Plan. The position will involve performing various activities and tasks using different, unrelated, but established processes and methods, guided by legislation, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
This role is an initial contract until June 2021 and at an APS5 level is offering $45.74 +super on an hourly base and is based in Geelong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking data analytics and reporting, interpreting data, and analysing results using standard statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Coordinating branch reporting requirements to monitor and track improvement outcomes.
- Undertaking quality assurance processes, including sample auditing programs and reports.
- Providing centralised support functions of ongoing contract management activities including finance systems, contract assurance, and supplementary resources.
- Ability to access and use client records management system (CRM) and associated business applications.
- Proficiency with IT systems, including analytical systems
- Comprehensive understanding with quality assurance and compliance-related policies and procedures
- Previous industry experience in government health or aged care
- Strong experience in engaging with internal stakeholders across a large, complex organisation.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com | (03) 9236 7751
Please note applications close: Thursday 2nd of July