- $51 - $57 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 3 days ago
12-month initial term contract for a Digital Product Owner/Analyst. Long term, ongoing potential. Federal Government Agency, APS6 level.
This role sits within the Digital Branch, which develops and improves digital solutions, designed to enhance the experience of customers and external partners. The team plays an ongoing Product Management role between the business teams' needs and delivery of solutions by setting a digital vision, collecting business requirements and holistically prioritising solutions to deliver the overall vision.
This is for an initial 12 month contract with the option to be based in Melbourne CBD or Geelong, at APS6 level with an hourly rate of $51.50 plus Super.
As part of the Portals and App Products team, you will coordinate the implementation of new enhancements to digital platforms to improve the customer experience of participants and providers based on customer requirements. You will be responsible for making it easier for customers and participants to choose and interact with providers and to engage with the Agency to achieve their objectives.
This is a team leadership position, and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working across key business areas to assist in the design, development and implementation of digital platform changes efficiently to improve the Participant and Provider experience
- Undertaking operational activities to support major and minor enhancement to the 'myplace' portals and app to achieve the desired Participant and Provider experiences
- Designing, planning and publishing updates to the internal and external facing user guides
- Updating project issue/risk registers and project tracking tools
- Prior experience in a similar Digital BA/Product Owner role - product roadmaps, MVP, prioritization and reporting
- Ability to engage with the business, government agencies, and external digital teams
- Strong voice of the customer - any experience working with vulnerable communities and disability highly regarded
- Ability to synthesize and analyse research and information, and develop responses to consultation requests