- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 10 months ago
NSW Federal Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Australian Citizens only!
Talent International is working in partnership with a Federal organisation in assisting in sourcing an Architect on a contract based in Sydney.
- Architectural and technical assessment of designs and potential program decisions.
- cross-agency architectural decision-making governance
- drafting architectural decisions for interagency approval
- negotiating with stakeholders to achieve mutually agreed outcomes in line with program objectives.
- assisting in drafting technical aspects of identity policy including integration standards.
- technical research to inform decision making, including proof of concepts.
- Working with other teams, assisting with the implementation of decisions.
- Experience with any or all of the following are desirable: formal governance, interagency delivery, agile delivery, software development, software security, emerging technology, technical policy development, technical writing, customer engagement, onboarding processes and environments, law, program management, service design, and digital transformation.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.