- New South Wales
- $520 - $580 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 17 days ago
- Manage, develop and implement asset management strategies and plans, policies and procedures for all signage assets including managing the lifecycle the assets.
- Manage, develop and implement strategies for asset data capture, supervise the collection of that data and oversee the validation and integration of that data into corporate databases.
- Manage, develop and maintain data inventories and condition data for the signage assets via the asset management system (CAMS and GIS).
- Preparation and management of capital / operational budgets, including cost analysis, performance reporting and risk analysis.
- Prepare design documentation packages including detailed sign requests, message schedules, location plans, sign set outs, interface schedules, removals schedules and other necessary documentation.
- Complete signage site surveys, audits and condition assessments, complete undertaking analysis and defect report in accordance with standards and procedures for rectification.
- Manage the development and implementation of the tendering, contract and procurement services for signage contracts when required
- Tertiary qualifications in asset management and/or related discipline and equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years.
- Experience in asset management principles including the development of asset management plans and strategies.
- Experience working in on Wayfinding, traffic regulated signage or similar projects.
- Substantial experience of asset management of data and systems in GIS software.
- Understanding of the relationship between the asset management function and accounting standards/financial management of assets.
- Experience in contract management processes related to the management of assets.
- Must hold current Class C drivers licence.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.