- New South Wales
- $35 per hour + superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 6 months ago
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- Assist in the allocation, registration, follow up and preparation of briefings, correspondence and other strategic advice to facilitate the Premier and the organisation
- Executive receiving risk assessed, timely, clear, relevant, useful and comprehensive information.
- Provide quality and timely advice to the Manager, BCU and other key stakeholders on issues to keep relevant groups informed, facilitate informed decision making and ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved or addressed.
- Allocate and register briefings, correspondence and other strategic advice for the preparation of timely responses, ensuring that all documents are traceable and actioned in accordance with management requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of less complex briefings, correspondence and other projects and ensure advice is provided within required time frames and issues of unusual complexity are identified and escalated to the Manager for advice.
- Track and prepare statistical reports on the progress of briefings, correspondence and other strategic advice on a regular basis to ensure the flow of information is in accordance with requirements.
- Manage the input and integrity of the data, including reviewing the quality, accuracy and format to ensure information is presented in a clear, consistent manner that meets organisational standards.
- Assist in the identification and coordination of information for Government Information Public Access Act applications to ensure quality and timely response and compliance with reporting requirements including dealing with inquiries from the Premier's and Secretary's offices, Departmental staff and members of the public concerning correspondence.
- Assist in the development and refinement of the electronic document tracking system to better meet business and client needs Including undertaking research and analysis to assist with dedicated projects and to support the development and implementation of policies, systems or processes to address business needs.* Comply with statutory requirements relating to work health and safety and staff management and support strategies to promote an equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce environment
- You must be highly motivated with excellent administration skills
- Someone who can multitask and stay organised under pressure would exceed in the role.
- We are looking for someone with a good eye for detail and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in Dealing correctly with requests for information and advice, given this requires maintaining current knowledge about the work undertaken across the organisation.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders with diverse needs and viewpoints.
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.