12-month contract to commence 1 August based in Geelong, VIC. Joining the Service Design and Outcomes Branch working with the Research Director within the National Disability Insurance Agency. The team is undertaking a program of work that involves reviewing, standardising, and improving eligibility criteria for Participants joining the NDIS. This includes improvements to planning processes to ensure consistency.
You will support the transition of activities to external Allied Health Assessors, who will be undertaking standardised functional capacity assessments. This will include assisting in preparations for implementing the assessments and supporting external Allied Health Professionals.
The role requires deep knowledge and experience of disability impacts on daily living and a strong understanding of the potential of early intervention to reduce impacts and improve outcomes for the individual.
The position would suit qualified Allied Health practitioners (eg Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists) with outstanding communication and engagement skills and experience leading and driving projects.
- Clinical experience in one or more Allied Health disciplines including Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology
- Membership of your specialisation's AHPRA registered/governing body eg Occupational Therapy Australia (OTA), Australian Psychological Society, Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience managing and leading continuous improvement projects and rolling out/implementing process improvements
- Research experience eg. research-based postgraduate qualifications, clinical research, and research projects
- Demonstrated ability to clearly present document findings and recommendations and work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience working with disability
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7751
Please note applications for this position close Wednesday 15th of July