- Neg. Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 7 days ago
This is a great, long term leadership role reporting into the Director of ILC (Information, Linkages and Capacity Building). The Branch's goal is to increase social and community engagement for NDIS Participants and the capacity and linkages to services in the community.
The Branch is responsible for delivering 4 major programs and delivering a $400 mill investment strategy into 2022.
Programs include: National Information, Individual Capacity Building, Economic and Community Participation and Mainstream Capacity.
Leading and managing a team to deliver and support the Investment Strategy and ILC multi-stream programs, this position will involve internal executive level stakeholder management and with external government and community groups. Ministerial and Board level communication.
- Support the Design, Commission, and Delivery of the Program
- Build a relationship with the Department of Social Services, Government and community organisations
- Support the Grants lifecycle and Briefs
- Support and drive continuous improvement and long term planning
- Demonstrated track record in government based program and project management
- Strong people manager and leaders of small to mid-sized teams
- Outstanding stakeholder management to C' / Executive and Board level and within government (Ministerial Level)
- Experience preparing strategy, government briefs and with government grants
- Community engagement - any experience within the disability, aged care, early childhood intervention or working with vulnerable groups highly regarded.
- Experience in government, social services, disability
- Qualifications in Project Management, Government, Social Services
Kylie.firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725