- $550 - $600 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 14 days ago
Our highly valued client, a nationally distributed federal government agency with head office in Geelong, is mobilising a number of large programs within the community and overhauling the disability services marketplace.
They have an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Director Community and Mainstream Engagement (Portfolio), to join on an initial 12-month contract with ongoing potential.
The role can be based in either Geelong or Dandenong.
The Community and Mainstream Engagement team are split across Engagement teams at the state and federal level, and the portfolio teams.
The team's purpose is to build the capacity of Participants to understand how they can engage services to achieve their Plan goals. The team also works with agencies and service providers in the community to build a more inclusive Australia.
This Exec. Level 1 role will provide leadership and guidance to teams within the portfolio area including control, planning, resource management, performance management, and decision making. You may be leading a number of portfolios across Strategy, Innovation, Event Management, Employment and Inclusion, Diversity etc
- Proven leadership experience at program/ portfolio level
- Lead, develop and mentor teams
- Develop reporting metrics and meaningful insights
- Experience writing engagement strategies, business plans, executive briefs
- Developing rapport with Director and the leadership team across the Agency
- Strong background in engagement, diversity and inclusion
- A background in healthcare/government/disability services highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to provide support to internal staff but also to customers and the community.
Please apply to:
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725