- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 11 months ago
We are seeking an Assistant Director in a Projects & Evaluation role for our federal government agency client for an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting into the Director of the Operational Excellence Branch, the purpose of this position is to drive process improvement and improve service delivery for participants and providers, for example reviewing and streamlining processes to clear off-system provider and participant requests through Outlook Mailboxes.
This EL1 role is a leadership role that will lead a small team that will help to develop a framework to best support service delivery in a growing network.
- Managing project scoping and initiation for the Branch.
- Manage the effective governance and reporting of Branch projects.
- Undertake and oversee projects/ initiatives.
- Co-ordinate evaluation plan development and implement the project monitoring and evaluation strategy.
- Establishing and managing branch roadmap and delivery schedule.
- Risk management including collaborating with branch Risk Partner.
- Develop, monitor and track performance across multiple project deliverables
- Contribute practical insights to project evaluations
- Lead a team and provide ongoing coaching to team members
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage service delivery and project performance
- Highly developed ability to synthesise and analyse complex information and make decisions
- Previous experience in a leadership role
How to Apply
Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7751
Please note: applications for this role close Friday 13th of March.