- New South Wales
- EM1 $635.00 PER DAY + SUPER
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 13 days ago
Applications are invited from Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists and other Allied Health Professionals.
- The Assistant Director, Research will support the Insurance Support manager and program team to review the organisations current decision-making processes.
- It represents a unique opportunity to collaborate with industry experts, peak bodies, participants and staff on a range of important projects.
- The role requires a deep knowledge and experience of disability impacts on daily living, and the potential of early intervention to reduce impacts and improve outcomes for the individual.
- The preferred candidate will have excellent communication skills, demonstrated ability to clearly document findings and recommendations, and an ability to foster positive relationships with a range of expert advisers and other stakeholders.
- Extensive clinical and/or research experience is required.
- Applications from people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds are encouraged.
- A contemporary attitude towards disability
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to synthesise and analyse information and make decisions.
- Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.