- $130 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 6 days ago
- 12 months + extensions | Canberra
- Australian Citizens
- Lead a team in an operational environment
The role provides oversight of the Service Design and Transition function including Change, Release, and Knowledge Management. Broadly the successful applicant would be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance into service for new and changed services as well as ensuring the knowledge management and change management frameworks are adhered to.
- Supervise team members and act as director when required
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals
- Report progress of new initiatives to the ICT Services Branch including senior manager
- Provide guidance to and oversight of the Change, Release, and Knowledge Management functions
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience in Service Design and Transition, particularly providing advice to project areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Demonstrated experience in change and release management..
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.