- $550.00 - $700.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 7 days ago
We are seeking an Assistant Director, Strategy Development for our federal Agency client for an initial 1-year contract term.
The Strategy Development and Chief Risk Branch is part of the new CEO's Executive Leadership Team (ELT). This position will see you engage directly with the Branch Manager and Director of Strategy Development, the leadership team and other Agency Executives to build a "world-leading" disability insurance scheme.
Reporting into the Director, the purpose of this position is to contribute to strategy development, prioritization, and operational projects through analysis and insights development. You'll communicate strategic decisions that drive benefits for Participants and families.
- Lead cross-functional teams to analyze Agency problems
- Create insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis, communicate findings, and mobilize projects to action
- Collaborate across the leadership team (ELT) and Agency to provide strategic insights
- Assist the Director and Branch Manager to deliver the Corporate Plan and ensure local strategies are in line with it
- Lead creation of materials for Minister, Board, and ELT on strategy, perspectives, recommendations, and implications
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years in Strategy Development role within a tier-1 consultancy
- Track record contributing to strategic projects
- Track record providing input into and delivering programs in line with an Enterprise/Corporate Plan
- Experience working cross-functional teams distributed through an organization
- Hands-on approach
How to Apply
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0438 661 623