- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Deqa Omer
- 23 days ago
· NSW Government
· 6 - 8 week contract starting mid-March
· Sutherland Location
Work with a small team in a laid back environment - our client is looking for an experienced individual with a background in Recruitment or HR to provide end to end recruitment service to internal hiring managers.
This is a short term contract, starting ASAP, assisting and supporting a current HR Business Partner, who is stepping up in an acting management role for 8 weeks.
This role is based mainly in Sutherland, however, the candidate will need to be flexible to work in their Matraville office on a few occasions. Method of travel can be provided.
- Works with hiring managers in drafting advertisement and screening questions.
- Assists the hiring manager in developing interview questions and work-based assessment tasks.
- Prepares interview materials for assessment panel.
- Schedules interviews and liaises with candidates and moves candidates through the e-recruitment system to reflect stage of the recruitment process and sends correspondence to candidates to advice of outcome of the application.
- Maintains and updates database to ensure the integrity of recruitment information provided.
- Past experience in a Recruitment support / HR environment is mandatory to pick up the job quickly and assist with minimal handholding.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and deliver within required timeframes in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when managing HR Systems.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff in the organisation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and managing the end to end recruitment process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). Team fit is important.
This is opportunity is an urgent requirement and an initial 6-8 week contract. For more information, APPLY using the link below or contact Deqa Omer on (02) 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion or e-mail email@example.com