- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 10 months ago
- Baseline Security Clearance required
- 12 month Contract
- Open to three locations - Adelaide/Canberra/Melbourne
About the Role
Atlassian Consultant/Analyst is required for support and management of Atlassian products.
You will be involved in technical troubleshooting, end-to-end solution delivery, configuration and setup advice, training/upskilling newer members of the team, involvement in support, training and development of various learning material, as well as general BAU activities.
Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge on the Atlassian products :Confluence, Jira and Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket
- Technical expertise in setup and configuration of Atlassian products
- Experience in enterprise-scaling of Atlassian products
- Up-skilling/training new team members in providing support for these products
- Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve user queries
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- User training and consulting/facilitation skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold a Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.