- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 months with 12 month extension option
- Script Runner and Automation for Jira desirable
About the Organisation
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience in the administration and configuration of Jira, Service Desk and Confluence.
- Experience in implementing configuration and scripting changes to existing implementations of Jira and Service Desk instances.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot existing issues/problems in the current Jira instance and provide ongoing solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in presentation and facilitation and proven ability to run workshops.
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 3607 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.