- Adelaide (SA) based
- Permanent role
- Oversee the delivery of Audio Visual projects relating to Infrastructure Services and ensure that projects are delivered at a high standard and provide value for money.
- Partner with stakeholders to facilitate a coordinated approach to strategic planning, development, and implementation of AV technology and solutions.
- Contribute significantly to the development and implementation of policies, SOP's and practices relating to AV Services, and ensures they meet legislative requirements, organisation's strategic needs and industry best practice.
- Ensure that relevant documentation is produced and maintained for work performed by the team.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Audio Visual services, trends and best practises, support processes and project delivery methodologies
- High-level experience and knowledge of the IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing and developing a medium sized team.
- Extensive experience working within a complex environment
- Exceptional proven leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills including coaching, facilitation, influencing, negotiation and change management skills.
- Experience in application of Project Management principles, techniques and common Project Management methodologies.
- Experience in vendor contract establishment and management.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.