As the Automation Analyst you will be responsible for showcasing and exploring the value of new software-based opportunities with a view to establishing a Centre of Excellence bring effective governance and controls, alignment, authority and standard methods, approaches and benefits tracking to Companywide Intelligent Process Automation.
You will also lead a team that partners with business functions to partner with process owners to maintain deployed robotic solution, to deliver and track benefits generated through Intelligent Process Automation.
Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Operations:
- Responsible for the function the ongoing robot operations, optimising robot utilisation and coordinating platform operation stability and scaling
- Change control management for existing automations
- Provides support to resolve issues with the production automations including troubleshooting problems and delivering minor changes to correct operation.
- Coordinating with key application owners to proactively manage changes with these platforms and managing the testing and ahead of change releases
- Lead and manage internal stakeholders (ie. Procurement, finance, IT Operations, IT delivery) in robotic delivery and operation
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of IPA impacts and aligned in understanding and expectation of final outcomes
- Partnering with the business owners, processes owner and BU robotic automation leads to align on resource needs and requirements for ongoing operational management of robotics
- Blue Prism robotics operation experience
- Demonstratable experience in configuration/code of Blue Prism robotics build
- Proven delivery record in introducing and implementing process management and lean six sigma capabilities (green or black belt)
- Working within a matrix structure
- Outstanding relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas to diverse audiences; this includes visualizations and modelling languages as well
- Facilitation of workshops