- $100 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 27 days ago
Our client is a large government department, with offices throughout Canberra, tasked with delivering a range of services that provide health, welfare and support services to Australians. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects that will improve the department's corporate systems and enable them to positively impact the lives of Australians.
About the Role
Our Client is pursuing a skilled individual to come on board as Automation Engineer who will work within the ITIL environment and be accountable for leading and guiding staff and coordinating projects within the Unix, Automation and cloud services sector. Other responsibilities can include, but not limited to;
- Improve and develop security services, advanced pipelines and authorize workflow and rapid feedback.
- Provide guidance for other teams within the sector, in regards to production
- Foster Git and automation within the department
- Draft and maintain documentation i.e. Test documents
- Collaborate and liaise with stakeholders
- Extensive experience working in an infrastructure platform
- Demonstrated use of scripting/automation and using version control
- Proven experience with IaaS and PaaS
- Ability to mentor and train other team members
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.