- Melbourne C B D
- $ Neg.
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 1 day ago
Join one of Australia's largest federal departments and critical programmes.
In the face of uncertainty, this opportunity offers 24 months of extension options beyond 30 June 20 and is Melbourne CBD based.
2 x Automation Engineers required for Test Automation and Test Data Management for our Entitlement's Calculation Engine (ECE) Programme, part of the broader Welfare Payments Integration Transformation. The roles will involve:
- Analysis of business requirements and processes and developing test scenarios and test cases
- Implementation of test automation in line with the Automation Framework for the Programme. You will be testing the UI, legacy Model 204, API's, SAP CRM, PSCD, and the target migration to PEGA.
- Develop test data matrices to ensure maximum coverage in automation
- Report on status, tasks, development of testing artefacts and execution of testing
- Creation of end to end automation scripts to form a regression baseline
- Liaise and work closely with SAFe Agile distributed teams including vendors (eg. Infosys).
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of CI/CD and DevOps automation
- Transition the automation assets from project to Business As Usual (BAU) teams
- Develop scripts for the Test Data Management Strategy to support specific needs for a complex and high transaction processing engine
Requirements and Criteria
- Experience in automation testing of SAP, Model 204 or mainframe, API's and front end GUI.
- 10+ years working in large, complex project delivery teams in transformation type environments (anyone with SAFe Agile at Australia Post, NAB, ANZ, or Federal Government Departments HIGHLY regarded)
- Demonstrated experience using multiple tools such as Tosca, SOAP UI, Selenium
- Demonstrated experience as a Automation Engineer on large scale transformation programme
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Analyst/QA on large scale transformation programmes
- Experience in testing within CI/CD implementations and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience in creating test data to support automation in a high transaction, high secure environment (eg Payments)
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com | 0438 661 623