- Contract to 30 June 2020 + 2 x 6 month extension options
- Baseline Security Clearance
- Experience with Tricentis Tosca, DevOps & CI/CD
About the Client
Our client is a Federal Government department involved in the development and implementation of policies and programs to ensure Australia's farming, fisheries, food and forestry industries remain competitive, profitable and sustainable, and supports the sustainable and productive management and use of rivers and water resources. Our client has about 5000 staff working in offices, airports, mail centres, shipping ports, laboratories and abattoirs; located in regional centres, rural communities and capital cities.
About the Role
The client is seeking an experienced Automation Test Analyst to undertake the testing and documentation necessary to ensure that all systems meet agreed upon business and technical standards. This will also include liaising with internal staff member and service provider's on a range of levels, to ensure all testing is completed within a timely manner.
Skills and Attributions
- High level of experience in a Tricentis Tosca Test Automation Analyst role.
- Capability of working within an agile software development environment.
- Familiarity of test scenarios/ cases and maintaining traceability between requirements and test artefacts
- Experience in working on DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, BDD environment
- Ability to train staff in test automation principles and concepts
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.