They are currently seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join on a 6 month contract based at Brisbane Airport
Role and Responsibilities of Automation Engineer:
- Develop automation framework as well as create and maintain full suite of automation test cases including regression suite and test data creation
- Identify test requirements and create and develop automation test cases
- Provide automation test summary reports
- Provide regular testing status updates and reports to the Test Manager and Project Stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of automation test suite including regression and data creation
- Delivery of all the testing activities and artefacts as per the agreed project and test plans.
- Testing effectiveness and efficiency
- Quality of testing deliverables - Test Strategy/plans, Test cases, Testing evidence, Test summary reports, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience and skills in automation testing, API testing and SOAP UI/JMS
- Preferably 5+ years' experience and skills in developing test automation scripts using HP Unified Functional Test tool
- Experience and skills in integrating test automation with existing test management, test defect tools and software delivery toolsets including HP UFT
- Comprehensive understanding of overall software testing processes and methodologies, and good knowledge in industry best testing practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in testing tools - HP Quality Center / HP Application Life Cycle Management (HP QC/ALM).
- Excellent test documentation and reporting skills, and able to develop estimates,
- Strategies/Plans, Test Summary Reports and Test Recommendations
- Ability to report on test automation execution and coverage
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to use structured approach in problem-solving
- Experience and knowledge in different SDLC, Software Change/Release and Project methodologies such as AGILE, Waterfall, ITIL V3, etc.
- Ability to identify risks associated with the testing and effectively communicate and manage those risks.
For further information click the "Apply Button" now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333