- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 17 days ago
This is a 6-8 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Redfern.
- Assist in the preparation of administrative requirements to ensure a coordinated approach to planning and undertaking testing including meeting with users for Acceptance Testing, working closely with subject matter experts and working closely with contract providers to ensure systems and processes are delivered.
- Assist in defining testing scope and activities including assisting in the preparation of test cycle plans, test plans and test schedules.
- Assist in undertaking a range of test procedures including the recording of activities and results, the logging of results In Quality Centre and other testing tool systems and the communication of results to the Test Manager and other stakeholders.
- At least 5+ years testing experience in Agile environments using BDD to provide quality assurance services to business groups
- Must have the experience in Selenium, Python, Java, and JIRA.
- Experience in Performance testing skills in Jmeter, Load Runner.
- Prior experience of testing API services, websites, mobile apps, content management systems.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.