- Melbourne C B D
- $900 Per Day (Inc Super) | 6 Months
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 11 months ago
This organisation was originally founded as a mobile development house in 2010, tailored to meet the ever-growing demand for accelerating digital engagement. As digital environments become increasingly complex, they've taken on the mission to simplify digital experiences across mobile, cloud and web.
10+ years' experience with a focus on AWS & Networking architecture (with AWS Certification):
- Review and understand the existing AWS platform implementation, governance standards, design patterns, deployment frameworks and reference architectures, with a focus on the networking and security component, within NAB.
- Work collaboratively with the NAB team to understand the applications identified for migration to AWS App Services Environment.
- Act as a AWS SME for the design and implementation of networking and hosting infrastructure relevant to the identified projects above. Technologies involved would span across both AWS IaaS (i.e. VMs, VNETs, Availability Sets, etc.) and AWS PaaS (i.e. AWS SQL, App Services, AWS Storage, etc.) feature sets.
- Develop AWS solutions designs for the identified projects stated above
- Assist in developing AWS templates to facilitate infrastructure automation and orchestration deployments of designed solutions
- Operate under the guidance and direction of the NAB Cloud Architecture Team Lead
- Knowledge sharing in a team environment.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty