- Perth WA based role
- Permanent opportunity; highly rewarding salary package
- Structured career development - next step; Technical Director
- Provide AWS Cloud expertise for the cloud platform to ensure quality and reliable operations.
- Architect and design solutions required for both the platform and workloads.
- Provide input to develop longer-term sustainable support and delivery of the platform and solutions.
- Actively take part in prioritising, planning, management and execution of work on the Cloud platform backlog.
- Provide input into the scope, design and participate in the execution of new workloads onto the platform.
- Work with engineers on clean, testable, repeatable code, supporting the remaining team members to align their delivery to the overall outcome.
- Senior experience in customer-facing roles in enterprise environments, and ideally team leadership experience.
- Background and demonstrable experience in AWS clouds transformation across API gateway configuration, Microservices, Security, DevOps etc.
- Significant experience with the AWS ecosystem, primarily S3, DynamoDB/RDS.
- Can take a pull request and provide meaningful feedback on their team's contributions.
- Understands and follows consistent code styling guidelines (linting or similar).
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com