- $144000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 12 days ago
- Fixed-term (Full time) | Up-to $144,000 Salary Package
- Work remotely OR Brisbane CBD based!
- AWS Specialist role
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the transformation to cloud first delivery through working closely with the engineering teams to improve the efficiency of delivery.
You will act as a "thought leader" - i.e. proven experience as a coach, facilitator and creator of AWS Cloud architectures that will enable the tech teams to build great solutions that solve real problems for future growth of the business.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is able to demonstrates prior experience with designing and building solutions in AWS, migrating from On Premise to Cloud Architectures and someone who has experience supporting engineering teams in delivering and deployment of designed solutions.
This company value's the ability for their people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the Heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive.
To be considered you will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- AWS solutions architect certifications
- Experienced in application, integration, security, network & data architecture
- Strong technical proficiency across AWS, particularly AWS Serverless delivery, including;
- AWS CloudFormation, AWS CLI, AWS BOTO3, AWS VPC, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Step Functions, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Well Architected and Security Best Practice in AWS
- Experience transitioning from legacy Microsoft technology stacks to modern architectures operating within AWS
- Practical experience building solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations.
- Plan, co-ordinate, and deliver detailed, complex, technical solutions.
- Produce high-level of technical advice and documentation.
- Ability to present and communicate clearly on complex technical issues to a variety of audiences, including senior management;
- Adobe Experience Manager experience is a huge bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company undertaking a transformation exercise. With an excellent organisational culture and a high performing team surrounding you, you will have ample support. Please contact Jackson via email at email@example.com or hit Apply Now!