- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 3 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an AWS Technical Specialist on a contract based at Bathurst Location.
- Prepare specialised, well-structured code that complies with specifications and standards, as required by the product definition to enable application development in a timely manner.
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design for new or existing applications to ensure fit for purpose.
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application, ensuring that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood, documented and recommendations for mitigation strategies are identified to inform decision making.
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles in compliance with release and change management processes.
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages; complying with incident and problem management processes and service levels.
- Identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement including analysis and response to customer feedback and insights and contribute to ongoing improvements to products and service delivery; recognising the potential for automation of processes.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.