- Circa 9 month contract + extensions
- Perth CBD location
- Enviable work culture
Here at Talent we are seeking the skills of a seasoned Cloud Infrastructure Architect/ Analyst to join a dynamic project team within the Mining & Resources sector here in Perth's CBD.
Here you will take a lead role in the consolidation of a large number of corporate servers (both physical and virtual) to an existing Azure cloud subscription, working with other senior technical leaders to develop, validate, and communicate the technical vision for cloud operations.
Serving as and SME and design lead, you will assist in solving real-world problems in architecture, cloud resiliency and deployment at scale.
Skills / experience sought;
- Azure PaaS/IaaS migration expert either at Architect, or Analyst level.
- Significant experience in the design, implementation, and migration of clients in to the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Experience with VM and Physical server migration to Azure using the Azure Site Recovery (ASR) toolkit.
- Experience in providing leadership to large organisations for infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the Azure cloud.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.