- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 3 months ago
The successful Azure Engineer will assist with the management, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the lifespan of this a huge infrastructure migration program.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- Configure VMs for remote access
- Create container images for solutions by using Docker
- Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
In order to be considered we are seeking experienced Azure Cloud Engineers who also have the following skillset
- Experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization.
- Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies and virtual desktop infrastructures including knowledge of disaster recovery concepts.
- Experience with backup technologies
- Extensive experience developing and/or managing software source code.
- Experience as a build and deployment Engineer using industry standard tools.
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management.
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your current resume via the APPLY button or email Patrick at Talent International on firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific queries related to the role can be made on 02 9223 9855