- $100 - $140 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 10 days ago
- 6 month initial contract plus 2x6 month extensions
- Citizenship required
- Work as a senior member of the team
About the organisation:
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate and Automate cloud-based platforms throughout the organisation.
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Engineering team.
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based application infrastructure.
- Design and Build the cloud environments in accordance with the standard technical and security guidelines.
- Work as a technical resource on enabling IaaS or PaaS services across the public cloud for hosting workloads.
- Build and configure the Containers to support the department's hosting strategy
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Azure technologies and cloud architectures
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing, documenting, and implementing cloud-based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Strong experience in automation, tooling and refining processes across the public cloud
- Broad skills across infrastructure Office 365, AD Azure, Exchange Online, SharePoint
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Container technologies (Docker & OpenShift)
- Excellent understanding of automation and automated config management and CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in one or more of the following scripting platforms: Python, NodeJS, PowerShell or Bash & tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Strong background configuring and supporting Azure services.
- Experience working with technologies like ARM templates, PowerShell, Jenkins, GIT.
- Experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Certification(s) (Desirable)
- Knowledge on AWS, GCP and VMware/vSphere Virtualization (Desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.