- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 4 months ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Azure Integration Developer.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus and API Management;
- Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
- Agile and DevOps experience;
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Python will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com