- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 3 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
Contract until Jan 2021 with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an Azure Integration Developer on a contract based in Sydney.
In this role will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for the organisation's integration services on Microsoft Azure iPaaS.
* Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
* Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
* Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
* Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
* Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
* Experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus and API Management;
* Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
* Agile and DevOps experience;
* Azure DevOps
* Experience with NodeJS and/or Python will be highly regarded but not essential.
* Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
* Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.