- $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 1 day ago
The Integration Developement team comprises of Integration and Solution Architects, Senior Integration Developers, Integration Developers, and a Project Manager.
The project has commenced the development of the integration platform; drafted development guidelines and standards; development of integration components for several projects
Develop detailed integration designs
Develop integration services using client's integration platform based on Azure Integration Services;
Develop as-built and support documentation for integration services.
Collaborate with Integration Architect on integration design;
Liaise with external vendors
Coordinate workshops and meetings and with stakeholders as required.
Desirable skills and technical experience-
- Experience with different integration platforms and technologies;
- Recent hands-on experience with Azure Integration Services - Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Azure Data Factory; Azure API management, Event Grid and Micro Services.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure DevOps Services including Azure Repository and Azure Pipelines for CI/CD;
- A good understanding of different integration patterns such as messaging, pub/sub, ETL and APIs, and how to implement them using Azure Integration Services;
- Good understanding of Oracle database technologies, including PL/SQL stored procedures;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and document writing skills.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Prasanna Kumar on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.