- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 4 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Azure Software Engineer.
- 5-10 years' experience building and supporting Production cloud services with a recent focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Implementation experience with Orchestration tools such as Puppet, Chef, et al.
- Implementation experience with Containerisation using Kubernetes.
- Implementation experience with Continuous Integration technologies, such as Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, et al.
- Strong experience in scripting languages, such as Python or PowerShell.
- Strong communication skills, team focus and dedication to customer delivery.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and apply them to improve customer delivery.
- Cloud delivery experience in heavily regulated environments such as Utilities or Banking highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org