- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 2 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Azure Solution Architect to take ownership of the design and implementation of Microsoft Azure services in conjunction with peers in Application and Enterprise Architecture.
This is a 6-month contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Designing Microsoft Azure products and services for Digital's teams and projects with a focus policy compliance.
- Collaborate with the Digital's Developer community to design and build new platform capabilities.
- Design automation into infrastructure deployment.
- Lifecycle Management and Capacity Planning for the DevOps platform and associated toolsets with a focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Establishment, configuration and support of CD/CD and Automation tools
- Ad hoc support of Digital's Developers and Project team to continously improve the use of Microsoft Azure.
- +10 years' experience in Cloud Solution Architecture with a focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Advanced usage of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Jenkins et al.
- Experience with modern software delivery using Containerisation, CI/CD pipelines and Cloud Delivery.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.