- 3 Month Contract
- CBD Location - Government Department
- Microsoft Azure Specialist
Our Government client is currently looking for a Microsoft Azure Engineer to provide leadership and technical guidance to teams as they develop maturity with Microsoft Azure.
- Analyse security risks reported in Azure Security Centre and remediate High Security risk items.
- Develop procedures and guidelines (frameworks) to continuously improve security scores.
- Must have an in-depth skill to perform impact analysis of the Azure configuration changes.
- Analyse all recommendations reported in Azure Advisor and remediate the high risk items.
- Reduce the daily spend in Azure without compromising performance.
- Analyse Microsoft Office 365 Security Score and implement changes to improve the security score
- Strong experience as a Microsoft Azure Engineer
- Strong experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer
- Extensive experience on Cloud based platform infrastructure (e.g. Azure) principles
- Strong experience working with the following
- Azure Site Recovery
- Azure Backup/Restore
- Azure Virtual Network
- Azure Security Centre
- Explain complex technical problems in simple plain English
What's in it for you:
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Government Department
- CBD Location
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Xavier Cusack on 03 9236 7752 for a confidential discussion.