Our client, an industry leading WA headquartered employer of choice are currently recruiting for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead/Product Owner to join their team on a permanent basis to oversee a number of project portfolios focused around data/information analytics with a strong emphasis on Agile. The core objectives of this role will include providing strategic delivery/direction to our client's data information team across a number of information management focused system upgrade projects. You will be the business engagement lead and Product Owner, selling the system services to internal stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
Key requirements of the role:
- Managing the performance of assigned product and capability (Data, GIS and Analytics) teams to meet or exceed service levels within allocated resourcing levels.
- Provide solutions that enhance business insights, decision making and compliance.
- Manage multiple project streams, acting as the coordinator between business and tech.
- Evaluating process and technology advancements for system improvement, and developing innovative approaches to solutions
- Running Agile Scrum meetings.
- Coaching multiple team environments on Agile methods for project delivery.
- Engaging and educating users to understand the depth of the product services available and the innovation possibilities of current and emerging technologies.
- Extensive experience in, and understanding of, the management and delivery of integrated information management systems and services, with a focus on using Agile to develop and drive a product roadmap.
- Broad background as an Agile BA Team Lead with exposure to Product Management/Delivery.
- A background, experience, and understanding of data insight analytics.
- Extensive background as a Product Owner providing leadership to small/medium sized teams.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to manage, motivate, train, coach, mentor, supervise and lead cross-functional teams as well as the day to day operational requirements of the product team. In addition, an ability to lead a software development technical capability group, emphasising career and skills development in line with business needs.
- Be able to sell your product on technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to use initiative and judgement, and effectively apply problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to develop effective stakeholder relationships, with the capacity to liaise, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated customer service focus with the ability to develop effective stakeholder relationships to meet business needs.
- Wonderful company culture
- Excellent salary package on offer.
- Work in one of Perth's most iconic buildings.
- Be an integral part of our clients Agile Dev journey.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 08 9221 3300.