- Melbourne C B D
- $100000.00 - $105000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 5 days ago
The Company is an ethical financial institution which provides multi-asset class products and solution to wholesale and retail investors. They are looking for an exceptional Finance BI Analyst to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions within finance, data, and accounting. You will be located at the company's office in Melbourne CBD for a fixed term opportunity.
- Working with the business and stakeholders to develop and deliver recommendations and solutions to business problems.
- Be involved in project work, estimation, planning and implementation with the finance team and support accurate and timely information.
- Analysis of financial systems (ie. General Ledger/PAS) within the Wealth Management team.
- Working on Wealth Management BAU initiatives and data governance requirements.
- A strong background in financial services and a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Technical Analyst with Finance/accounting experience.
- Previous experience on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Strong technical analysis across finance platforms in BI and Data.
- Experience with SQL, R, Python, Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/SSMS)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, previously working with Senior Management/Head of/Executive level.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.