Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in enterprise-wide data quality, business intelligence, data warehouse and ETL transformations.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills and a proven ability to plan and achieve strategic and tactical outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, data flows, and data quality dimensions and measurement.
- A good understanding of information and business intelligence architecture and integration technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to strong client focus.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, determine own work priorities, work independently and as part of a team.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir or Kristen Stewart by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com .For further enquires please call (08) 9221 3300.