This is a unique technical opportunity for a skilled SQL BI Developer with experience in Azure Logic apps and a passion for building amazing data visualisation; You'll share your expertise across a rapidly growing technology company; You'll support their continuously growing pipeline of work.
This is an initial 3 month Contract with the intention to go Permanent Full-Time for the right fit.
- Promote and support use of Business intelligence (BI) tools and concepts
- Gather requirements and perform analysis leading to specifications
- Design, develop and implement data warehousing solutions while ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer
- Design and implement multi-dimensional models, reports and interfaces.
- Design and implement data loading (ETL) processes within the DW/BI environment
- Identify data quality issues
- Ensure architecture is aligned to best practices and fit for purpose
- Assist the development and support managers and the CEO to support their activities as required and requested.
- Working with business users, in a requirements analysis role with strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities and be able to present the information as insights
- MS BI Stack
- Azure logic apps & Functions
- PowerBI design and development
- Dashboard and visualization design at an enterprise level
- SSIS Packages / Data Factory experience
- SSAS Databases and Cubes
- SQL Stored Procedures
- SQL JSON Query
- SQL Server Support and Maintenance, ETL packages and reports
- DAX (Tabular Development)
- Data quality and master data management
- ERP or Financial systems experience is a plus
- Experience with version control and code merging
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com