- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 23 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced BI Developer to plan, write, test, and deploy code that links various sources of data together.
This is a 7 momths contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide technical leadership to the project delivery team through design reviews, advising on implementation best practices, defining and refining release process and technical workshops.
- Review and refine the data delivery framework to enhance integration of new sources, performance of existing data delivery and rapid development of new subject areas.
- Set peer review and data modelling, development and release standards.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions on best practices on development, data modelling,
- Development and maintenance of SQL analytical and ETL code.
- Optimisation and tuning of SQL code to ensure optimal performance.
- Development and maintenance of system documentation.
- Work within a state of the art, greenfields dev ops environment.
- The Data Services Developer is accountable for producing efficient, high-quality code for tasks assigned to them by the development lead.
- Contribute to the design development specifications to inform the creation of consumption layer materials.
- Provide input to ensure updated Information Model is available and understood by relevant stakeholders.
- Create standards for data modelling and peer review new designs
- Identify areas where data standards are not being met.
- Ensure that consumption layer materials are at test standard.
- Should have 4+ years' experience in similar roles, and is expected to have level of competency:
- SQL / Teradata - Demonstrated competency in developing, auditing and reviewing code
- SAS (Base, EG) or SQL (essential) or Python, R or Java (preferred)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.