Our client is a Non-for-profit organisation located in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne and is on the look-out for a strong BI Developer who will be responsible for reporting development, analysis & ETL process for their organisations enterprise applications.
This position is instrumental in providing their fast-growing retail and commercial operations with prompt delivery of information for key decision makers from ERP & CRM Systems.
- Experience with SQL Server 2014-17 Enterprise
- Development of operational and financial reporting utilising SSRS & Power BI reporting tools to make data actionable and facilitate decision making.
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods/retail organisation.
- Advanced demonstrable experience with Microsoft SQL Tools: - T-SQL (Stored Procedures)/SSRS/SISS/SSAS
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, ETL, data modeling and business Intelligence concepts.
- Experience in managing data integrity and continuity with a rigorous approach towards Data reconciliation.
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation with business users and stakeholder management.
- Maintaining and improving internal reporting best practices, store procedures, and controls (e.g., documentation, development and testing)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work unsupervised;
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet established deadlines/targets;
- 5+ years' experience as a Data Analyst or BI Reporting